Nobs Training + Nutrition - Home Guide
circuits, sweat and absolutely no jumping.
this is the nobs home guide.
your circuit-based training plan which you can complete in the confinements of your own bedroom
(without annoying tf out of your neighbours.)
what is it:
- TRAINING GUIDE: A 12 week home training programme via an app, covering 5 different phases - foundations, progressions, conditioning, hybrid training + hypertrophy (aka muscle building). The structure is tailored to challenge your whole body, increasing your strength, stamina and endurance. As always, we put a heavy focus on building you a solid foundation, working with you from the ground up, creating a solid foundation then helping you progress step-by-step. This is a home-based programme so you’ll only need enough floor space to fit a yoga mat and a couple of sets of dumbbells.
- NUTRITION GUIDE: A 70-page PDF guide to help you learn the fundamentals of food and how to utilise it to reach your goals - whether that's strength, fat loss, reshape or just feeling bloody great inside. We directly address the misinformation in the industry - and help you make more educated decisions about what you put in your mouth. And better yet, feel completely guilt-free whether it's green or beige with sprinkles on top. It also comes complete with answers to common questions you might have along the way.
warning: this guide contains absolutely 0 burpees.
what do I need:
- Minimum 2 sets of dumbbells. We recommend one lighter set and one heavier set (for example 2 x 5kg dumbbells and 2 x 10kg dumbbells.)
- A chair (alternatively, you can use the side of sofa or table top)
- Enough floor space to fit a yoga mat
who is it for:
- people who simply don’t have time to go to the gym
- people who want a clear, progressive structure in their training sessions
- people who want to learn the correct form and build confidence to eventually join a gym
- people who want to know the facts about nutrition and build a balanced relationship with food
- people who are tired of the bullsh*t
- the app: guided workouts via the Aflete app complete with tutorial videos, descriptions, workout-logging and progress-tracking
- the guide: 70-page PDF guide complete with FFF-style infographics (of course.)
- the group: the most support Facebook community you ever did see. Seriously. It’s weird.
- Lucy, Qualified Personal Trainer + Professional Instagram Person: Usually found on the gram, Lucy works to battle the misinformation in the industry and empower *everyone* to live their best lives.
- Dan, Certified Personal Trainer + Certified Sports nutritionist with the International Society of Sports Nutrition: Dan has conducted 1,000's of hours of personal training at one of London's top studios - and seriously knows his sh*t on nutrition.
oh, and one last thing:
- This isn’t about my body.
- This isn’t about the girls on instagram’s bodies.
- This is anyone else’s body - but yours.
Let's do this.
Price: £35.00 / $44.85 / €39.43